It's been awhile since I've done a Friday Favorites post and there are so many fun new things we've been loving lately. And I don't know about you, but I can't believe we're already a week into November! That means Olivia is just a few weeks shy of being two-and-a-half, Penelope is almost two months and there are only 7 weeks left until Christmas.
Olivia and I spent the better part of the week decking the halls and polishing off fun size butterfingers like it was our job and Poppy surprised us all by sleeping 8 hours through the night the past several nights. Add to that the coziest winter clothing and a weekend ahead without any real plans and I'm a happy camper!
1. Target is killing it this year with the holiday decor. And even though I tend to be a little color-shy (read: my closet is entirely black + grey), these festive tones are just too perfect to pass up. This tree shaped wooden advent calendar basically leaped into my cart the other day. This is the first year Olivia will actually enjoy the countdown to Christmas since last year she was just a little too young. I'm going to fill it with stickers, tiny presents, bows and more. I always loved doing an advent calendar as a little girl growing up and I'm so excited to do it with my own daughter now.
2. I shared earlier this week on instagram that I made it a goal to write all my favorite recipes down on recipe cards, instead of looking them up online or with my computer as a nod to my Grandma Bea. These floral recipe tins from Rifle Paper Co. are my very favorite. Old fashioned style meets modern function.
3. Olivia is at an age where she wants to learn so many new words and she wants to know what everything is called. This book is a new favorite around here. I love the vintage illustrations + the color scheme and how many new things Via is learning everytime we look at it together.
4. I can't get enough of these diamond sweater leggings. They come in so many fun patterns and gap is offering 40% off this week for the Friends & Family event if you're a cardholder! It's basically like wearing the coziest, softest sweater on your legs. All day long. Oh and these slipper sweater socks are a dream for your feet.
5. I'm an ornament nut and will probably need two trees this year to hang them all. Every year Dustin and I exchange ornaments with each other and then I pick out some new ones for the girls. I'm loving these whimsical forest creature ones and these love arrows.
6. I recently started wholesaling for doTERRA and am loving it. My only regret is that I didn't start sooner. I have diffusers in each of the girls' rooms, our bedroom and living room and have been diffusing Wild Orange in the mornings for mood & energy and Serenity or Lavender at night. I made a roller ball with some oils (Lavender + Frankincense + OnGuard) for the girls at bedtime too! Maybe that's why P is sleeping so good!! I'm amazed at how many uses there are for essential oils and am so excited to continue to incorporate them into our daily routine!
Hope everyone has a wonderful, relaxing weekend! Happy Friday!